- Submitted papers should comprise of novel accomplishments in the scope of the conference topics. It also should demonstrate the unpublished research work.
- All submitted papers must be prepared based on the given template available in following section. The papers with any other formats will not be sent for the review process.
- Papers in both Farsi and English languages are permitted.
- Each accepted paper requires one full non-student registration for publication and inclusion in the conference proceedings.
- Presentation of accepted papers at the scheduled conference sessions is mandatory. Those accepted papers which are not presented will be excluded from the conference proceedings.
- Any observed plagiarism or fraud research activity of submitted papers at any stage will lead to the exclusion of the paper from the conference proceedings. The corresponding author(s) are responsible for its consequences.
- Please note that one conference fee includes a 5-page camera-ready paper. Extra page fees of 20USD per additional page will apply to longer camera-ready papers.
- The conference uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
- For papers in Farsi, an MS Word template is available. For papers in English, an MS Word template and a LATEX template are availabe.
- If the authors use MS Word template, they should submit their paper in both .docx and .pdf format. Please note the .docx format must include the names and affiliations of the authors, while the .pdf format should not inlcude the names and affiliations of the authors.
- If the authors use LATEX tamples, they should submit only the .pdf format of their paper. Please note that the .pdf format should not include the names and affiliations of the authors. There is no need to submit the LATEX source files.
- In the submission process, the correponding author should select the suitable conference topic according to here.
- For Iranians, a pre-submission fee of 650,000 Rials should be paid before submiting the paper. The authors can use the following link for the payment process: https://portal.tabrizu.ac.ir/payment?earmark=11026807120
For submiting papers, please use icee.ir/en. Use Join Conference at the upper left corner to sign in/up to the system. Then follow the instructions to correctly submit the paper(s).